Am I eligible to apply for a UCPB Home Loan?
- Purchase a residential lot, house and lot, condominium or townhouse
- Construct a house on your already-owned lot
- Renovate or expand your existing house
- Refinance an existing mortgage from another bank
- Multi-purpose loan (collateral can either be your primary residence, secondary home or vacant lot)
Who are UCPB's accredited developers?
- You have been employed for the last 12 months with a minimum gross monthly income of P30,000.00, or
- You have been in business for the last 3 years
How much can I borrow?
- Get special deals and faster processing when you choose to purchase from our accredited developers. Click here.
How long is the loan term?
- The minimum loanable amount is P500,000.00
How can I pay for my UCPB Home Loan?
- The maximum loan term is 20 years for construction and acquisition of house and lot, townhouses and condominium units.
- The maximum loan term is 10 years for refinancing, multi-purpose loans and acquisition of vacant lots.
How much amortization should I expect to pay?
- Issue post-dated checks
- Enroll your UCPB account for Automatic Debit Arrangement
- Your payment structure will be determined by how much you are willing to pay as downpayment, how long your loan term is, or how much you can set aside as monthly payments.
- We can provide consultation services to design a payment package suited to your needs.
Choose the property to be acquired
- Identify a house and lot or a condominium unit of your choice
- Inquire with UCPB for the list of accredited developers and their projects
- We've made it easier for you to own homes with our accredited developers by designing special packages! No more appraisals, no more surveys.
Fill up an application form then submit along with the necessary requirements:
- Duly Accomplished Application Form
Download application form
- If you want to fill up form online then print for submission
- Download Editable Form
- You will need Adobe Reader to access this form. Download here.
- If you want to print the form and fill it up using your handwriting or a typewriter
- Download Printable Form
- 2 Valid Government-issued ID's
- If you are locally employed:
- Certificate of Employment (COE) indicating salary, position and length of service
- Latest Income Tax Return or Certificate of Creditable Tax Withheld at Source (BIR Form 2316)
- If you are an OFW:
- Certificate of Employment (COE) duly authenticated by Philippine Consulate
- Crew Contract & Exit Pass validated by POEA (for Seamen)
- Payslips for the last 3 months
- Notarized or authenticated Special Power of Attorney (UCPB prescribed format)
- If Self-Employed:
- Articles of Incorporation / By-laws / SEC Registration / DTI Registration
- Audited Financial Statements and ITR for the last 3 years
- Bank Statements for the past 6 months
- List of Trade References (at least 3 names with telephone numbers of
Interested in UCPB Home Loans?
- Download the application form here
- Send by email to email@example.com or send by fax to (02) 811-9104
- Call the UCPB Consumer Loans hotline at (02) 811-9100 (weekdays, 8:30AM to 5:00PM)
- Or contact your nearest UCPB branch to learn more.
Still looking for your home? View UCPB's assets for sale here.
Please be advised of the following local holidays and the UCPB branches that will be closed:
- Monday, June 15, 2015 - Cogon and Velez Branches (Cagayan de Oro Charter Day)
- Friday, June 19, 2015 - Surigao Branch (Adlaw nan Surigao del Norte)
- Monday, June 22, 2015 - Pagadian Branch (Charter Day)
- Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - Binondo, Elcano, Escolta, Juan Luna, Malate, P. Ocampo, P. Paterno, San Andres, Soler, TM Kalaw, Tomas Mapua and UN Avenue Branches (City of Manila Foundation Day)
- Monday, June 29, 2015 - Sorsogon Branch (Town Fiesta)
Our ATMs, Internet and Mobile Banking Facilities will be available even during the holidays.