|How to make a cash deposit:|
Insert your UCPB ATM card, enter your ATM PIN and choose Cash Deposit
Press Enter on the home screen, select “cash deposit”, enter the account number you are depositing to, enter your mobile number
|2||Insert cash and confirm deposit amount
(only P100, P200, P500 and P1000 bills are accepted)
|3||Get your transaction receipt as proof of deposit|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there other transactions I can do in the Cash Deposit Machine?
Yes, the following transactions are available in the Cash Deposit Machine:
- Cash Deposit
- Inquire Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Buy Load
- Request Checkbooks
- Request Statement of Accounts
- When will my deposit be reflected in my account balance?
The cash you deposit in the Cash Deposit Machine will be credited real-time. Once you complete your transaction, the amount deposited is immediately available in your account.
- Can I use the Cash Deposit Machine to deposit to any account?
With card: You can deposit to any savings or current account linked to your ATM card.
Without card: You can deposit to any savings or current account in UCPB.
Deposit to accounts that are closed, dormant, frozen, or suspended will not be accepted. Currently, eMoney cards and foreign currency accounts are not available for deposit through the Cash Deposit Machine.
- What denominations does the Cash Deposit Machine accept?
You can deposit the following Philippine Peso bill denominations:
- Do I need to deposit the notes by denomination?
You don’t have to sort the cash by denomination. Simply insert the cash in the Cash Deposit Machine and the machine will be the one to sort and verify the number of each deposited note.
- How many pieces of notes can I deposit per transaction?
The machine is able to accept as many as 50 pieces of notes per transaction.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can deposit at the Cash Deposit Machine?
There is no limit to the number of deposits you can make in the Cash Deposit Machine.
- Why won’t the machine accept certain notes?
Please ensure that the money you insert is in good condition. Notes that are crumpled, mutilated, stapled, wet and/or folded may cause hardware problems in the machine and prevent your account from being credited immediately.
- What should I do if my account is not credited?
You may report this at the nearest branch or contact us at:
- (02) 8811-9292 or 1-800-1-888-9777 (Toll free from any PLDT landline)