Inquire account balance
Pay utilities, credit cards
and other bills
Transfer funds to other
Remit funds to other Philippine
Buy Globe, Smart or Sun Cellular load for as low as Php15*
View transaction history
Request for checkbooks
Request for Stop Payment
* available only through the Mobile Phone Banking App.
|Transactions||Online Banking via www.ucpb.com||Through the Mobile Phone Banking App*|
|Balance Inquiry||Free of charge||Free of charge|
|Transfer funds to UCPB Accounts||Free of charge||Free of charge|
|Transfer funds to other Philippine bank accounts||Php 25 (InstaPay) waived until December 31, 2020
Php 100 (PESONet) waived until December 31, 2020
|Bills Payments||Free of charge||Free of charge|
|Buy cellphone load||Not available||Free of charge|
|View transactions||Free of charge||Free of charge|
|Report lost ATM card||Request is free of charge, but ATM replacement charge applies||Not available|
|Request for checkbooks||Request is free of charge, but checkbook charge applies||Not available|
|Request for Stop Payment Order||Request is free of charge, but SPO charge applies||Not available|
- Go to UCPB’s website at www.ucpb.com and click on “CONNECT LOGIN”
- Register as “NEW USER” and fill up the required fields. Follow the instructions online.
- Start using UCPB Connect!
- Log-in using your designated User ID and Password.
You will be asked to change your password during initial log-in.
- For mobile, download the UCPB App.
- You can use the app one banking day after your successful Connect enrollment.
- Use the same username and password to log-in to Connect and the Mobile Banking App.
Yes. UCPB Connect is a secure facility. For your protection, each financial transaction (bill payment, fund transfer or load purchase) made through the UCPB online and mobile banking requires a password before it is completed.
Please visit our Transaction Limits page.
Please click here to view our Terms and Conditions.