UCPB Mobile Phone Banking Service
UCPB Mobile Phone Banking allows you to perform banking transactions using your iOS or Android mobile phones and gadgets.
- Inquire balances of your peso and US dollar accounts
- Transfer funds between UCPB accounts
- Pay your utility, credit card and other bills
- Buy load for Globe, Smart or Sun Cellular phones for as low as Php15.00
- View the history or log all transactions in the last 90 days
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not have a UCPB Connect User credentials yet, please click here for the enrollment instructions.
- Oreo (8.0)
- Nougat (7.0-7.12)
- Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1)
- Lollipop (5.0 – 5.1.10)
- Kitkat (4.4-4.4.4)
- Jellybean (4.1-4.3.1)
- IOS versions (9.3 to 11)
You will need a transaction password to pay bills and transfer funds when using the online facility. Click on the Generate Transaction Password button to send an email or an SMS to your number/ email address we have on file. The transaction password is valid per log in.
- You will need a One Time Password (OTP) before you can access the mobile app. After logging in, choose between SMS or email to receive the OTP via your mobile number or email address we have on file. The OTP is valid per log in.
- You will need a transaction password to pay bills, buy load and transfer funds when using the mobile app. The transaction password is the same as your log in password.
|Transaction||Transaction Fee (For Peso Accounts)||Transaction Fee (For Dollar Accounts)|
|Balance Inquiry||Free of Charge||Free of Charge|
|Fund Transfer||Free of Charge||Free of Charge|
|Buy Airtime load||Free of Charge||N/A|
|Bills Payment||Free of Charge||N/A|
|Transaction History||Free of Charge||Free of Charge|
These fees are on top of the SMS fee charged by your mobile phone network operator or internet charges.
On the other hand, “Mobile Transactions Only” is strictly for transactions you made through the mobile banking application. Only the last 10 transactions made will be displayed for the user (transaction details are included).