“Even heroes need help.”
Introducing U-Remit. The remittance service that’s easy, affordable, and hassle-free.
- Worldwide tie-ups
- Fast service
- Reliable and safe transfers
- Low service charges
- Convenient payment outlets and pick-up points
Welcome Home Kabayan!
UCPB is committed to serving you, our modern-day heroes!
We are pleased to introduce U-remit, UCPB’s remittance service that caters to your unique needs.
With U-remit, you have various options to send remittances to your beneficiaries:
- Send Remittances through any of our Remittance Partners:
Remittance Partners Website Locations Aftab Currency Exchange,
www.aftabcurrency.com Expanded network of agents, correspondence, partner Banks, established branches in Europe, and MTO (Money Transfer Operators) across the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia in 30 Countries worldwide Al Ansari Exchange www.alansariexchange.com 116 locations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates / GCC Al Ghurair Exchange www.alghurairexchange.com 8 branches in Dubai Bank of Commerce www.bankcom.com.ph/main.php Philippines Brunphil Express PTE Limited Lucky Plaza, Singapore Cash Express www.cashtn.com/services.html;
United Arab Emirates / GCC Earthport PLC www.earthport.com UK / Worldwide; with offices in London, New York, Miami and Dubai iRemit Global Remittance www.iremit-inc.com 800 locations in 24 countries M. Lhuillier Financial Services www.mlhuillier.com USA and Philippines New York Bay Philippines (formerly Transfast) transfast.com/send-money-to-philippines New York, USA, Canada / Worldwide Uniteller www.uniteller.com 110,000 locations in 30 countries Western Union www.westernunion.com Canada/Worldwide
Receiving Bank: UCPB
- Send remittances through any of our Correspondent Banks using UCPB’s Swift Code: UCPBPHMM
- Direct credit to their UCPB accounts
Your remittances will be immediately credited to the peso or foreign currency accounts of your beneficiaries.
Don’t have a UCPB account? We made it easier for your beneficiaries to open and maintain accounts with us.
Introducing The U-remit Account! The account especially created for you and your beneficiaries.
Open a U-remit Account now and enjoy the following features:
- No initial deposit requirement
- No maintaining balance for U-remit ATM Savings Account
Deposit Requirements for opening a UCPB U-remit Account: Product Type Initial Deposit Required Maintaining Balance Interest Rate U-remit ATM Savings Account None None Prevailing Savings Account Rate U-remit Peso Passbook Savings Account P100.00 None U-remit US Dollar Savings Account US$100.00 None U-remit Peso Checking Account P2,500.00 P2,500.00
- Direct credit to their other local bank accounts
Even if your beneficiaries don’t have a UCPB account, we can still credit your remittances directly to your beneficiary accounts maintained in other local banks.
- Cash Pick-up
If your beneficiaries don’t have bank accounts or still prefer to receive cash, they can pick-up your remittances through over-the-counter at:
- 188 UCPB branches nationwide
- Over 1,400 M Lhuillier branches nationwide
Open a U-Remit Account
Here’s how to open a U-remit Account.
- Visit any UCPB branch and submit the standard account opening requirements.
- OFW must present any one (1) valid proof of their OFW Status upon account opening such as but not limited to:
- Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) or OFW ID with picture
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID with picture
- Overseas Employment Contract (unexpired)
- Overseas Employment Certificate (should be within the last six months)
- Working Visa
- Employment Pass
- Resident ID issued by host country where OFW is based (e.g., Iqama, Sojourno, Green Card, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)