To open a deposit account with UCPB, please provide the following:
- Identification Documents
- Latest 2×2 or 1×1 colored ID picture
- Any Government-issued IDs:
- Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with, supervised or regulated by the SEC, BSP or IC
- Proof of Address (e.g. latest and original billing statements from utility or credit card companies under the name of the accountholder.
If under a different name, provide proof of certification of relationship or Barangay Certificate)
- Fully accomplished UCPB Account Opening Forms
- Customer Information Sheet (CIS) for Individuals/Sole Proprietors
- Signature Card and Account Information Card
- ATM Card Application for ATM-based accounts
- Entities registered outside the Philippines – similar documents and information shall be obtained duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate where said entities are registered.
- Additional documents:
- Photocopy of License to operate business in the Philippines issued by SEC
- Special power of Attorney designating a resident of the Philippines to receive summons or other legal documents that may be served to the corporation
- For remittance tie-up accounts – if said information or documents cannot be duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy / Consular Office, the following shall be obtained:
- Notarization by an authorized Notary Public in the place where such entity is domiciled; or
- Proper authentication by the Marketing Officer – Remittance Marketing Division assigned to the area where such entity is registered or domiciled shall suffice
- Copy of documents issued by SEC or its equivalent in the country or place of domicile of the Tie-up certified by its corporate secretary.