Here are the 30 winners of P1,000 each! Congratulations!
|Lorna I. Bantigue||Therese Vian Andrea A. Deocariza||Hawthorne O. Alivio|
|Gerard Benedict L. Concepcion||Benafe F. Elane||Elizabeth M. Basul|
|Romeo C. Gutierrez||Willen Grace Eden M. Gapasinao||Willia L. Boss|
|Teodorico B. Jimenez||Virginia P. Juaneza||Veronica T. Camba|
|Maria Khristine Ann M. Loyola||Virginia Flor C. Lalusin||Marnelli L. Damasco|
|Jose Emmanuel M. Pacheco||Rommel M. Millera||Paula Katherina A. Gan|
|Diane Mae C. Pagandian||Jose G. Rosales||Rolando T. Garfia|
|Maria Victoria Rachel C. Pedro||Michael A. Tenedor||Fe M. Malonzo|
|Scott Reiven S. Reyes||Merry L. Toribio||George Louie F. Roque|
|Lorena P. Valerio||Regienald A. Victorino||Harold C. Tong|
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 18777,Series of 2019
All winners will be notified via email and registered mail. For inquiries, please contact UCPB Customer Relations Center at (02) 8811-9111 or email email@example.com.
When was the last time you updated your contact information with your bank?
Given the growing number of phishing incidents online, it’s crucial to keep an eye on your bank accounts and one of the best ways to do that is to set up transaction notifications. By providing the bank with your current email address and mobile number, your bank can alert you on your transactions, particularly your online and card transactions.
Updating your contact information is now easy with the UCPB Online Client Info Updating Facility, a secure, easy-to-access online facility that allows you to update your mobile number, telephone number, email address and home address from the comforts of your home or office. Once your contact details are updated online, you will be able to receive timely notifications on your transactions.
Just log on to www.ucpb.com/updateinfo/ to start updating your contact details and get a chance to win P1,000 in the UCPB e-Update Promo. To qualify for the promo and earn one electronic raffle entry, you must update your mobile numbers, email address or present and permanent address through the UCPB website or any UCPB branch. Promo runs from October 1 to December 31, 2019.
- The promo will run from October 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
- The promo is open to all individual UCPB clients who will update their contact information with the Bank through the Online Updating facility.
- To qualify for the promo, clients must update their contact information online via https://www.ucpb.com/updateinfo/. Client info updates done in branches are also qualified.
As a minimum requirement, the following contact details must be updated:
- Email address
- Mobile number and landline number
- Present and permanent address
- Each client who will update his/her information shall be assigned one (1) electronic raffle entry. The assigned raffle number/s will be emailed to the clients not later than the raffle draw dates.
- A client may join this promo only once within the promo period. Any additional updates made during the promo period will not entitle the client to an additional raffle entry.
- The UCPB account of the winner should be active during the promo period for him/her to be qualified.
- Employees of UCPB, its affiliates, subsidiaries, their advertising agency, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- Ten winners will be selected every month starting October 2019.
All winners will receive PhP1,000 to be credited to their UCPB Account.The 20% prize tax ( on total cash prize to be given away) shall be shouldered by UCPB.
- The electronic raffle draw through Randomized Raffle program will be held on the following dates at the UCPB Corporate Offices, 7907 Makati Avenue, Makati City in the presence of a DTI representative together with UCPB Marketing and Internal Audit representatives.
Qualified Raffle entries for the month Raffle Draw Date October 1-31,2019 November 14,2019 November 1-30,2019 December 12,2019 December 1-31,2019 January 14,2020
- To claim the prize, winners must present the following:
- Official registered mail and/or e-mail notification letter with signed conforme
- 2 valid government-issued IDs
- Redemption and crediting of the raffle prize shall be within 60 calendar days upon receipt of the registered mail. Otherwise, prizes shall be forfeited in favor of UCPB with prior DTI approval.
- The cash prize will be credited to the winner’s UCPB Account upon personal visit to the maintaining branch during its 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM banking hours.
- Winners shall be announced online through UCPB’s corporate website at www.ucpb.com. Winners will also be notified via SMS, email and registered mail based on the accountholder’s contact details with UCPB.
- The winners authorize UCPB to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars to any person/s and in any mode or manner as UCPB may deem appropriate.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision made by UCPB pertaining to the promo, will be deemed final and irrevocable, with prior concurrence of DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. FTEB-18777, Series of 2019