Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Send It to Win It promo!
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 5472, Series of 2019
All winners will be notified via email and registered mail. For inquiries, please contact UCPB’s Customer Relations Center at (02) 811-9111 or email email@example.com.
- The Promo is open to new and existing UCPB cardholders who will send money to other banks through the UCPB InstaPay and the UCPB PESONet Services using the UCPB Mobile Banking App and UCPB Connect.
- For every successful fund transfer made using the UCPB InstaPay or the UCPB PESONet Service from April 1 – June 30, 2019 will automatically earn one (1) raffle entry. There is no required minimum amount transfer and maximum number of entries.
- The client will be notified via email for their earned raffle entry/ies.
- The cut-off of the eligible transactions will be until June 30, 2019, 11:59 PM.
- Ten (10) qualified raffle winners will get a cash prize of 5,000 each. The winners are consist of the following categories:
- 5 winners from UCPB InstaPay category
- 5 winners from UCPB PESONet category
- The client can win in both raffle categories.
- The winners will be notified via email, registered mail and SMS.
- Raffle draw will be on Friday, July 12, 2019 at the UCPB Marketing Group, 14F UCPB Bldg., 7907 Makati Avenue, Makati City.
- To claim the prize, winners must present the following:
- Official registered mail and/or e-mail notification letter with signed conforme
- 2 valid government-issued IDs
- Redemption and crediting of the raffle prize shall be within 60 calendar days upon receipt of the registered mail. Otherwise, prizes shall be forfeited in favor of UCPB with prior DTI approval.
- The cash prize will be credited to the winner’s UCPB Account upon personal visit to the maintaining branch during its 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM banking hours.
- Employees of UCPB, its affiliates, subsidiaries and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- The winners authorize UCPB to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by UCPB to any person/s in any mode or manner as UCPB may deem. Winners shall be announced online through UCPB’s corporate website.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of UCPB. All decisions made by UCPB pertaining to the promo will be deemed final and irrevocable, with prior concurrence to DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 5472 Series of 2019