Congratulations to the lucky winners of our Worry less with Cashless Raffle Promo.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 15656, Series of 2019
All winners will be notified via email and registered mail. For inquiries, please contact UCPB Customer Relations Center at (02) 8811-9111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thinking of getting the latest phone model but still saving up for it? You just might have a chance to enjoy one soon!
With the UCPB Worry less with Cashless promo, UCPB Visa Debit EMV cardholders are one step closer to owning the gadget of their dreams. From September 16 to December 31, 2019, every dip or tap of your UCPB Visa Debit EMV card will earn you an electronic raffle entry. You can earn as many as four electronic raffle entries in a single transaction.
There is no required minimum amount of purchase and maximum number of entries. Customers will receive a confirmation email with assigned raffle number/s no later than January 14, 2019.
Three lucky winners will take home Php25,000 worth of gift certificates each while the grand prize winner will receive Php45,000 worth of gift certificates which can be used to purchase gadgets.
The promo is open to all UCPB VISA Debit EMV cardholders.
- Promo period is from September 16, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
- Promo is open to all existing UCPB VISA Debit EMV cardholders tagged as individual accounts and new clients interested to open a UCPB account nationwide.
- Clients will automatically earn electronic raffle entries depending on the transaction they made. The eligible transactions are:
- Purchases from local and international merchants using Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals. These include, but not limited to: restaurants, supermarkets, department stores, gasoline stations and other VISA-accredited establishments.
- Online purchases from VISA e-commerce accredited merchants including online shopping and other internet transactions (e.g. Lazada, Shopee, Grab).
- Number of raffle entries per transaction type are as follows:
Transaction Type Number of Electronic Raffle Entries 1 regular POS transaction 1 electronic raffle entry 1 contactless POS transaction of UCPB VISA Contactless Debit Card 2 electronic raffle entries 1 local e-commerce/online transaction 3 electronic raffle entries 1 international transaction (POS or e-commerce) 4 electronic raffle entries
- There is no required minimum amount of purchase and maximum number of entries. The assigned raffle number/s will be emailed to clients not later than January 14, 2020.
- There will be three (3) winners of Gift Certificates worth PhP 25, 000 each and one (1) grand winner of Gift Certificates worth PhP 45,000. Below are the specifics for the draws:
Promo Period Deadline Draw Date & Time Number of winners Prize September 16, 2019 – December 31, 2019 December 31, 2019 – 11:59PM January 14, 2020 – 4:00PM 3 Gift Certificates worth PhP 25,000 each 1 Gift Certificates worth Php 45,000
- All winners will be drawn via an electronic raffle. The raffle will be held at the UCPB Marketing Group office located at the 14th Floor, UCPB Corporate Offices, 7907 Makati Avenue, Makati City in the presence of a DTI representative, Internal Audit and Marketing Group.
- Employees of UCPB, its affiliates, subsidiaries, their advertising agencies, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- Winners shall be announced online through UCPB’s corporate website at www.ucpb.com. Winners will also be notified via email and registered mail based on the account holder’s contact details in UCPB’s records.
- Cardholder may only win once. If a cardholder wins more than once, the cardholder gets the prize of higher value.
- Prizes can be convertible to cash. The cash prizes will be credited to the winner’s UCPB Account and the 20% prize tax shall be shouldered by UCPB.
- Redemption – To claim the prizes, winners must visit the maintaining UCPB Branch or the UCPB Head Office, during its 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM banking hours, and present the following:
- 2 valid Government issued ID
- Official registered mail and/or e-mail notification letter with signed conforme
- Winners authorize UCPB to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by UCPB to any person/s and in any mode or manner as UCPB may deem appropriate.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of UCPB. All decisions made by UCPB pertaining to the promo will be deemed final and irrevocable, with the prior concurrence of DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 15656, Series of 2019