With physical distancing as the new norm, driving your own car is ideal to keep your family safe when you have to go out for essential trips.
To help keep you safe while staying within budget, UCPB is relaunching its “It Takes Zero To Drive” promo, with even more exciting deals. Drive home a pre-owned car with zero down payment, free chattel mortgage and registration fee through the UCPB DrivEasy Auto Loan.
“We’re bringing back the “UCPB It Takes Zero To Drive” promo to make pre-owned cars even more affordable for everyone. It’s really important to prioritize our safety during these extraordinary times. And honestly, the best way for us to feel safe in traveling to work and to our other essential trips is to get a car that is within budget,” said UCPB Senior Vice President and Consumer Banking Group Head Philip S. Pabelico.
A good selection of quality, affordable and pre-owned compact and sub-compact cars, sedans, family vans and even trucks are on display every day (including holidays) from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at the UCPB Auto Warehouses located at Oyster Plaza, Dr. A. Santos Avenue, Brgy. San Dionisio, Parañaque City, and at 257 Roosevelt, Quezon City.
Visit www.ucpb.com/propertiesforsale for the complete list of available vehicles and for directions via Waze. The promo is open to all existing depositors and individuals who will purchase a UCPB pre-owned vehicle through UCPB DrivEasy Auto Loan.
The promo runs from June 15-July 31, 2020. Visit the UCPB Auto Warehouse now, find the perfect car for your family and avail of the “It Takes Zero to Drive” promo!
- Promo period is from June 15 to July 31, 2020.
- Promo is open to all existing depositors, newly solicited clients who will purchase pre-owned vehicles through UCPB DrivEasy Auto Loan.
- Applications for car loan must be submitted to UCPB on or before July 31, 2020 and subsequently approved to qualify for the promo. Loan applications received on August 1,2020 are no longer qualified.
- Clients whose car loan applications qualify for the promo will enjoy the following:
- Zero (0%) down payment
- Waived Chattel Mortgage Registration Fee
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Loan amount of at least Php100,000.00.
- Minimum loan term of One (1) year and maximum of Four (4) years.
- Car loan applications received within the promo period and subsequently approved and availed within ten (10) calendar days.
- Subject vehicle must be from the list of UCPB pre-owned cars posted in the website.
Visit www.ucpb.com/propertiesforsale/ for the complete list of available vehicles.
Brands are as follows: US, European, Japanese, Korean and China Brands.
- Subject vehicle must not be used for transport services (Taxi, Rent a Car/Van, UV Express, etc).
- Vehicles excluded from the promo are aluminum vans, trucks, ambulance, armored vehicles, utility vehicles not intended for personal use (mass transport utility vehicle/common carrier, as delivery vehicles to transport quantities of goods for trade purposes, as school service vehicles, etc.) which include but are not limited to Mitsubishi L300 FB/Canter,Isuzu NKR and NPR series and the like. You may contact a UCPB Account Officer to verify vehicle restriction.
- Car loan application is subject to the Bank’s standard credit evaluation process.
- Other Conditions:
- Client shall shoulder the transfer of ownership and registration fees
- Client shall pay loan amortizations on time and keep the account in current status. No rate breaks or reduction from the approved rates shall be allowed.
- Client cannot sell the vehicle acquired under the promo while the loan is still outstanding.
- Client shall keep the vehicle acquired under the promo for private use only and not convert the same to a public utility vehicle.
- Fleet financing, dealer generated loans and lot sales are not included in this promo.
- In case of failure of the client to comply with or violate any of the conditions above, the client shall pay UCPB the corresponding the Chattel Mortgage Registration Fee.
- Employees of UCPB, its affiliates, subsidiaries, their advertising agency, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of UCPB with concurrence of DTI. All decisions made will be deemed final and irrevocable. UCPB reserves the right to reject a participant if he/she is unable to meet the conditions set out in the promo mechanics and verify the eligibility of the client (the client loan must be in good standing for the duration of the promo period and within the 60-day redemption period).
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 100428, Series of 2020