Do I qualify for a UCPB YES Loan?
- If you are a Filipino citizen and a permanent resident at least 23 years old or not more than 65 years old (70 years old if self-employed) upon maturity, and
- If you are a checking account holder and a major credit card holder, and
- If you have been a permanent employee for at least 2 years with supervisory rank and a minimum gross monthly income of P30,000.00, or
- If you have been self employed with a business operational for at least 3 years and profitable for the last 2 years
How much can I borrow and how much will my monthly payments be?
- These are indicative rates only. Actual figures may vary and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Payments shall be made in post-dated checks.
What documents do I need to prepare?
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES Loan application form available in all UCPB Branches or here
- Photocopy of two (2) government-issued IDs
- Copy of latest 2 months credit card billing statement
- Copy of latest Utility Bill of residence
How can I pay for my UCPB Y.E.S. Loan?
- Issue post-dated checks
- For employed applicants:
- Photocopy of company ID
- Latest payslips for one month
- Latest ITR form 2316
- For self-employed applicants:
- 2 years latest audited financial statements and ITR
- Business registration documents and permits
- Copy of checking account statement for the last 6 months
Interested in UCPB Your Easy Salary (Y.E.S.) Loans?