Juggling your salary can be tricky.
If you’re having trouble juggling your salary and prioritizing what to spend on, let us help you with the UCPB SalarEasy Loan. Get extra cash, fast and easy so you can do more of what you want, and buy the things you need. All these in 3 easy steps:
Talk to one of our loan account officers to avail of the UCPB SalarEasy.
Do I qualify for a UCPB YES Loan?
- If you are a Filipino citizen and a permanent resident at least 23 years old or not more than 65 years old (70 years old if self-employed) upon maturity, and
- If you are a checking account holder and a major credit card holder, and
- If you have been a permanent employee for at least 2 years with supervisory rank and a minimum gross monthly income of P30,000.00, or
- If you have been self employed with a business operational for at least 3 years and profitable for the last 2 years
How much can I borrow and how much will my monthly payments be?
- These are indicative rates only. Actual figures may vary and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Payments shall be made in post-dated checks.
What documents do I need to prepare?
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES Loan application form available in all UCPB Branches or here
- Photocopy of two (2) government-issued IDs
- Copy of latest 2 months credit card billing statement
- Copy of latest Utility Bill of residence
How can I pay for my UCPB Y.E.S. Loan?
- Issue post-dated checks
- For employed applicants:
- Photocopy of company ID
- Latest payslips for one month
- Latest ITR form 2316
- For self-employed applicants:
- 2 years latest audited financial statements and ITR
- Business registration documents and permits
- Copy of checking account statement for the last 6 months
Interested in UCPB Your Easy Salary (Y.E.S.) Loans?