You may now receive your monthly statement of account through the UCPB eStatement Service!
What is the UCPB eStatement Service?
This service enables UCPB checking accountholders to receive their monthly statement of account via their enrolled email address within five days after month-end.
The eStatement, which comes in PDF form, contains the scanned images of the clients’ issued checks to help you monitor your finances.
The UCPB eStatement Service is free of charge. Checking Account clients are automatically enrolled to the service.
What are the benefits of the eStatement Service?
- Faster receipt – You will receive your Statement within five days after month-end.
- Lesser trips to the branch – You will get your monthly statements via email.
How secure is the eStatement Service?
- The UCPB eStatements will only be sent to your designated email address.
- For added protection and security, the PDF version of your eStatement is password-protected.
What is indicated in the UCPB eStatement?
The UCPB eStatement will indicate your account transactions for the month and the images of your issued checks that were cleared or negotiated during the period.
How do I enroll in the eStatement Service?
- If you are already enrolled in UCPB Connect, you will automatically receive your UCPB eStatement.
- If you are not yet enrolled in UCPB Connect, you may create a new account. https://www.ucpb.com/connect/
- You will be automatically enrolled to the eStatement Service by your maintaining branch.
Can I enroll my other UCPB accounts to the UCPB eStatement Service?
- Yes, you may enroll your other checking accounts to enjoy the same ease and convenience in managing your finances. Please note, however, that the UCPB eStatement Service is currently available only for UCPB Checking Account holders only (UCPB Regular Current Account, UCPB Multi-One, UCPB U-remit Checking Accounts).
- To view the statements for your savings accounts (ATM or passbook accounts), please enroll in UCPB Connect.
How can I view my UCPB eStatement?
- If you will access your UCPB eStatement through your computer, an Adobe Acrobat Reader (Version 7.0 or higher) should be installed. If you don’t have this yet, you may install it for free through www.adobe.com .
- If you will access it through your mobile phone or tablet, you can view the PDF files through most types of smartphones and all tablets.
I still prefer to receive a printed Statement of Account. Can I still go to the branch to request for a copy?
Please note that the eStatement PDF Files are printable. However, you may still request for a copy from your maintaining branch. The initial request is free of charge, while succeeding requests cost P200.00 per request.
Why have I not yet received my UCPB eStatement?
- Please check your inbox as it might be full already which is why you have not received the emailed UCPB eStatement yet.
- Your email facility might be treating the emailed UCPB eStatement as spam. Kindly check your Spam/Junk folder. Please add eStatement@ucpb.com to your address book so your future UCPB eStatements will be received as regular email.
- Your email address in our records is invalid. Please check and confirm that your preferred email address is correct.
- You have not yet enrolled your email address to the UCPB eStatement Service. Kindly visit the nearest UCPB branch to enroll.
Can I change my email address?
Yes, you can change your preferred email address simply by going to the nearest UCPB branch and filling up the eStatement Enrollment Form.
I still want to see the checks that were cleared or negotiated. How do I get those?
You may pick up your issued checks from your maintaining branch until 6 months after the negotiated date.
Date published: May 04, 2016
Updated: September 04, 2019